Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy Cake


I have been wanting to start this blog since Parker was born, and obviously I am a "wee bit tardy" with that one.In fact, I have always wanted to be a journal writer.
Through my years, I have started many....but have
never kept up.I was usually trying to deal with some "crisis" or "emotional dilemma." Now I am living the dream of motherhood and cannot seem to stay caught up with all the milestones and wonderful memorable moments. I hope my brain will do its job and keep all of the moments up until now clear; there have been so many terrific moments.
My life is full of laughter and smiles (and sometimes tears and frustration ) from my sweet-girl and it will be fun to share some of our life with those who choose to visit our blog.
Life with a toddler is a life I could have never prepared for, but it is a GREAT life and I would not change a thing.
"Happy Cake" is my favorite "Parker-ism" to date. She turned 2 this past January, and when her cake arrived with 2 glowing candles...she said "yeah for Happy Cake!!!!" Each time we see some variation of a birthday cake, we announce our excitement.
I have learned that a day with
HAPPY CAKE is always a good day!!!!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the new blog and can't wait to start following the frequent escapades of Parker.


PS I love Happy Cake too!

Angela said...

Happy Cake is always good! Looking forward to hearing about Parker's adventures and all her new Parker-isms.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.